We are pleased to announce the call for papers for the 9th Jisc Change agents’ network conference on the 11-13 May 2022, hosted by UCL and supported by Jisc.
11 May: Reviewing the student partnership landscape (half day online),
12 May: Reconnecting the staff-student partnership community (full day in-person at UCL’s central Bloomsbury campus)
13 May: New horizons for student partnerships (half day online).
The conference aims to deliver an exciting blend of both online and in-person activity, offering a variety of ways for us all to connect, discuss, share, develop and shape our student-staff partnership work.
Whether you are new to student-staff partnerships, looking at how to sustain partnership practice or are well-established in the sector, there will be sessions to help you think through and develop your practice and connect with others at a similar stage to you.
Students, staff and community representatives are invited to submit abstracts under the following sub-themes:
• Partnerships to transform and support change
• Co-creating the curriculum and assessment
• Inclusive partnerships
• (Re)building learning communities
• Quality Assurance and governance
More information will be available on the CAN conference 2022 website (opens in a new window)
We will be accepting a range of formats to be delivered either live and online, asynchronously, or in-person:
• Short practice-sharing submissions e.g. via pecha kucha and 5-minute lightning talks.
• Engaging asynchronous content in the form of <5 minute micro-videos, narrated poster presentations and short case studies.
• Longer online sessions of 20-30 mins which should be interactive in nature, enabling others to think through and develop their own practice.
• Collaborative activities and networking opportunities for our in-person day through workshops, round tables or world cafes.
30 March 2022, midday – deadline for abstract submissions
11 & 12 April 2022 – notify authors of outcomes
19 April 2022 – Early bird registration
25 April 2022 – Draft programme released
If you have any questions, please contact Fiona Wilkie and the team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your submissions.
Interested in being an external reviewer?
We are also looking for both staff and students to review the abstract submission. We will be on hand to support anyone who hasn’t done reviewing before so it will be a fully support process. External reviewers will be offered a discounted ticket as a thank you for their contribution to the conference.
If you’d like to be involved, please drop us an email: email@example.com